Sparking the Dialogue
There are a number of patient barriers to the treatment of vaginal dryness, including:
- Waiting for physician to start the conversation
- Low awareness and understanding of the symptoms
- Embarrassment/cultural taboos
- Concern about physician reaction
Reassure your patients that your office is a safe place to talk about their sexual concerns.
Are you experiencing discomfort or dryness during intercourse?
Sex doesn’t have to be painful.
K-Y can help.
Help your patients more comfortably voice their concerns.
You can help to start a productive dialogue during patient exams about potential sexual issues like vaginal dryness with questions such as:
- Do you experience any discomfort or dryness during sex?
- Are you satisfied with your natural lubrication?
- Did you know that vaginal dryness is common and that there are simple solutions available?
now to receive resources for your practice.